My BOB colt playing around in the fog...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nan! I love your stallion. In fact he is the first BOB son that I ever saw, years ago in one of my many internet frolicks! Armando is just such a beautiful little guy and seems so willing and wonderful!
Thank you very much. He really IS a special little guy - a real sweetheart, but can turn on the pizzazz when he wants. We ADORE him!!
default_wub.png
:

It's because of him that I went searching further and found my guys! I have two granddaughters of BOB and now Dane is here too! It's an absolute dream come true. I feel so lucky every day that I met Angie!!
Ditto! Angie is THE GREATEST!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Nan

Well thanks guys. Design is a blast and I love him to bits. His daughter looks just like dad this year so now I have a matched team!! Now I just have to find a team harness and a really cute wagon. I LOVED meeting Angie at Nationals! She is a hoot! I had always wanted a BOB baby and I am sooo thrilled and pleased with the one I got. As soon as we get HOFed in Country he will be moving up to Pleasure as I think that is really where he needs to be.

outlaw

Latest posts

Back