my BIG win !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
CONGRATS great win
default_aktion033.gif

default_firstprize.gif
thumbup.gif
Wow! Congrats, Sue! That's AWESOME!
aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! Many, many CONGRATULATIONS Sue!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm so very pleased for you! You have some very beautiful horses, but it is your love, care and expertise that has helped them to excel themselves.
default_yes.gif

You must be over the moon - I hope you opened the champers to help you celebrate!!

Again, many congratulations - give those wonderful furkids of yours a huge hug from me.
default_wub.png

wow!!! fantastic results.

congratulations and you deserve it!!

Congrats!!! Wow, what a pile of loot!
default_aktion033.gif
Is that the foal you were asking if we thought would do well? Looks like we were right! LOL. He IS a nice mover.

supaspot said:
well now he can add all ireland champion stallion and supreme champion of Ireland to his list of wins
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
Gee, nothing too shabby about that is there?!
default_new_multi.gif

supaspot said:
oh and they say the castle is haunted !!!!!
Are there any that aren't??
default_biggrin.png

Congrats again, that's wonderful.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Absolut is a stunning stallion that produces champion foals! He's always been a favorite of mine and obviously, even at his age, he's STILL GOT IT!!!

he has definately still got it , at eight years old he was probaly the oldest one there and with all the tucked up tummys I could see he wasnt the fittest one there , but he was the BEST one there ..... he does have the best conformation and such presence !!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
, a large part of the credit goes to james walsh because although james hasnt shown him for a very long time (years) Absolut hasnt forgotten a thing in the ring and is a real pro !!!!

yes Leia , that is the foal , I didnt mention any shows that I had planned because I wanted an honest and independent opinion on him and looks like you all know your stuff lol !

supaspot said:
he has definately still got it , at eight years old he was probaly the oldest one there and with all the tucked up tummys I could see he wasnt the fittest one there , but he was the BEST one there ..... he does have the best conformation and such presence !!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
8 years old?? Pfffhht, he's just a baby! He could be winning for another twenty years.
default_yes.gif

Leia

Latest posts

Back