My BIG Surprise!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy

Reaction score
I've been leasing a black and white pinto mare since last July at my house. Her name is Owsley Fork Sundancer aka Belle. As soon as I saw her I fell in love with her. She had such an amazing personality. When you are with her, you can't help constantly giving her hugs, kisses, and treats.

Belle hadn't been shown in awhile and we worked very hard together. She did great! She excelled in obstacle especially. At the end of the year, she was MMHC multi color reserve champion.

I've always wanted to own her. Her owner, Julie, didn't want to part with her because she was her first mini and she was just so awesome.

Today my mom said that we had to go up to her house to deliver some papers for an upcoming show. When I got there, Julie handed me the papers with my name as the owner! I'm so estatic! I can't stop smiling! That was a great surprise!

Belle is such a great horse. Thank you so much Julie!!!! I really don't think, thank you is enough, but I have no other words to say. I'm so honored that you entrusted your beloved Belle in me. This show season will be all that more special! THANK YOU!!!!!

Makayla

Here's a picture of Belle:

DSC005752.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]What a wonderful lady to do something so special for you! I am so happy for you
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Belle is really pretty
default_wub.png

Congratulations, Hope you two have a super show season!!!

Joy

I really like her markings, beautiful. What a wonderful surprise!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations - enjoy!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh Makayla I am so happy for you and Belle. You make such a great pair now dont make Fancy jealous will you. A great surprise for a great young horsewoman. Congratulations !!!!!! Good Job Julie!!!!!!

Fancy all I can say is she is truely Fancy and a real knock out... good luck with your new Mare.

What a Surprise
default_aktion033.gif
Love those Pintos
default_new_multi.gif

That's awesome! Congrats! I'm sure Belle and you will make a great show team! Glad Julie was fantastic with all this!!!
default_biggrin.png

What a fantastic surprise! You must be so thrilled. Julie could see you were right for her special mare
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Makayla
default_aktion033.gif
It's hard to believe we've had her 10 years and I thought for sure there would never be another transfer of ownership on her, but you two make the PERFECT pair and we know Belle could not have found a more perfect home. We wish you nothing but the best of luck with Belle and hope she makes all your dreams come true on your journey to the AMHR Nationals this year
default_smile.png

~Jen~

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pretty lady you got... I am glad Julie entrusted her to you. Enjoy!!
default_yes.gif

congratulations!! I have an owsley fork mare too!! (flirt) they sure look related

What a lovely gift! Happy "BIRTHDAY" !!!
default_biggrin.png

How awesome is that???
default_new_shocked.gif
What a beautiful mare to own!
default_wub.png
You must be thrilled!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back