My beautiful girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: she is beautiful.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: velma

Thank you very much! Chili and I LOVE ADTs!!! We have been getting the FASTEST cones times of ALL horses, all sizes, it's a blast!!!
That's what we've found here in the NW too. Their legs may be short but the incredibly tight turning radius of a mini more than makes up for it! LOL. Kody and I are still in training level where they don't time anything for us but let me tell you, one of the prelim mares "Velvet" is about the size of your Chili and she kicks butt repeatedly. I look forward to seeing more of your pictures.

Leia
Yup, Chili can FLY around the course ;)

Good for Velvet ;) Would love to see pics of Kody!

Jessi

Jessi, is she out of Oasis C Chocolate Creme kate? If so, who is her sire?

Robin
Yup, she is. Her sire is Oooohz n Ahhz of Olney.

I'll have to post photos from the show later, I need to go to sleep ;) Hubby had camera duty, and he's usually really good, but he was slacking on pic of Cocoa!
default_sad.png
Only got one of her when I asked him to take it, and her eyes are closed, she looks half asleep... lol! He took better ones of my stallion Tracker and my mare Ruby, including some while showing them... wish he would've gotten more of Cocoa! Oh well!

Jessi

Back