My beautiful girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
This is Cocoa, HRK Kates Chocolat Creme de Coco

e15bf59c.jpg

e572628e.jpg

4792a08d.jpg

c042c297.jpg

46a22b33.jpg

85bd54dd.jpg

c6aaf368.jpg

051e60ab.jpg

Sorry if it's too many ;)

Very beautiful horse indeed.
default_yes.gif
: It looks like she was having a very nice time in those pictures. I especially like the third pic, love that pose!

[SIZE=14pt]Very lovely girl. Thanks for showing her to us.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Very beautiful horse indeed.
default_yes.gif
: It looks like she was having a very nice time in those pictures. I especially like the third pic, love that pose!
Thank you!
default_smile.png
That's one of my favorite pictures, too
default_smile.png
Now, if only she'd move like that in liberty! LOL I had her in two liberty classes a couple weeks ago, and she just galloped and bucked lol! This weekend is two more, so I'm hoping... ;)

Jessi

[SIZE=14pt]Very lovely girl. Thanks for showing her to us.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thank you very much!!!
default_smile.png
I love showing off my babies
default_smile.png

Jessi

Wow she is gorgeous
default_yes.gif
: I love her colour.
default_wub.png
: Good luck with the liberty.

-Nicole

Thanks! I love her color, too. She sure changed a lot... I need to post pics when I have time of her color changes! Born light cream, shed to DARK brown, then kept changing to this
default_smile.png

Jessi

Hey there! I just found your original introductory post last night when I went hunting to see if I'd missed any CDE threads so I just wanted to say "hello" and that I really enjoyed your ADT pictures. Whoever your photographer is and whatever camera they have, they're great!

It looks like Chili Pepper can really lay it down in cones and hazards.

Leia

Jessi

She is indeed a beautiful girl. I can see why you wanted to show her off. Love the pictures, she looks so photogenic, bet HRK Kates Chocolat Creme de Coco doesn't ever take a bad picture!!

Good luck showing that gorgeous girl!!

I can see why you want to show her off, she's beautiful.

Hey there! I just found your original introductory post last night when I went hunting to see if I'd missed any CDE threads so I just wanted to say "hello" and that I really enjoyed your ADT pictures. Whoever your photographer is and whatever camera they have, they're great!

It looks like Chili Pepper can really lay it down in cones and hazards.

Leia

Thank you very much!
default_smile.png
Chili and I LOVE ADTs!!! We have been getting the FASTEST cones times of ALL horses, all sizes, it's a blast!!!
default_smile.png

The photographer is my husband using my Canon A85 or A90 (I forget which it is) digital (for any pics with me in them... I'm the one who takes the pics of the horses without me in them hehe). He'll be happy to hear good things of his photos
default_smile.png

Jessi

Thanks everyone!!! Now I"m even prouder of my girl!!!
default_smile.png
And yes, she does look like Rocky! I just love their color
default_smile.png

Jessi

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much! Chili and I LOVE ADTs!!! We have been getting the FASTEST cones times of ALL horses, all sizes, it's a blast!!!
That's what we've found here in the NW too. Their legs may be short but the incredibly tight turning radius of a mini more than makes up for it! LOL. Kody and I are still in training level where they don't time anything for us but let me tell you, one of the prelim mares "Velvet" is about the size of your Chili and she kicks butt repeatedly. I look forward to seeing more of your pictures.

Leia

Nice mare Jessi, I am hoping to get out to the show this weekend, just to watch. I wasn't able to go to the TOC as I was watching 4 mares.
default_wacko.png
:

Robin

Jessi, is she out of Oasis C Chocolate Creme kate? If so, who is her sire?

Robin

Latest posts

Back