my barn cam is gone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendi leigh

Reaction score
I keep my cam up year round for my own use, we're going out of town in a week and I like to check in on the kids when I'm gone, when I clicked on the link today, I learned that WeFoal is out of business effective today. Would have been to much to ask for them to give clients a little notice? Not one bit happy about this!!

Not a good way to do business... I used them one year but I advise you to contact Heather at Mare Stare immediately and see if they can fix you right up with a way to watch you horses.

I'm back on line!!! Thank you so much to Diana at themysticalmini.net!! Reasonably priced and great service. She had me back up and streaming in hours. Now I can go on vacation and still check in on the "kids".
default_smile.png

Barn Cam is back
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you so much to Diana of themysticalmini.net for such great service. She had it back up and streaming in no time. Now I can go on vacation and have a little peace of mind being able to check in on the "kids" every now and then!!

So glad it worked out for you wendy! I am looking forward to seeing your minis!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back