My babysitter taking a well deserved rest...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
Tigga is the 'gold dust' pony at our yard... baby sits kids, foals, youngsters, talented show pony and also helps keep my rescue gelding sane and healthy (which is a big thing with this pony!)

He is the one in a million at our yard and i think he holds the stud together! lol (He looks after and keeps sane whoever is in the field with him, be it mares, geldings, stallions, youngsters... you name it! And act as a babysitter to the youngsters at there first show or first trailer trip... he's summit special to me.. And being a rescue himself with back & sight problems just makes him that much extra special)

He's a bit off colour the last few months due to pulling something in his back, finally beginning to brighten up and hopefully can get back into the show ring, but this morning he just looks so cute..

tigs.jpg

5 more mins mum?

tigs3.jpg

default_wub.png
What a sweetie, he has such a kind eye and it is wonderful that he looks after all the horses at your farm. Give him a hug for me.
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back