My baby's gone away to school

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
f2e5db2c.jpg

f2e5d837.jpg

She has been getting straight A's! Im so proud. So far in about 3 weeks no blow ups no runaways finally figured how to turn the cart with Bruce IN it instead of at her head OUT of it.....

She is driving in the futurity and now were are even THINKING about some regular classes as well.

Thanks for letting me share>>>>>

Lyn
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Lyn, she looks very nice. I wish Bruce was closer to us (Missouri) so he could start our driving horses.

I can't tell who's having more fun, her or Bruce? I bet you can't wait to drive her yourself.

WOW LYN, SHE LOOKS RIGHT AT HOME PULLING THAT CART. SHE's GEORGEOUS!!!!!

Ginny StP

She looks really nice all hooked up! I know you are so proud of her!!
wub.gif

Bet you can't wait till she is home!!
smile.gif

Joyce

She looks wonderful! Good luck in your shows
aktion033.gif
!

[SIZE=14pt]Im pretty sure that Carbon is the one having the most fun.....she just loves to have a job to do and is the best behaved when she is doing it! She can be a spaz just in her stall doing nothing![/SIZE]

Lyn

Hello Lyn,

Nice horse! But my goodness I have not seen Bruce in a hundred years!! Yet he does not look a day older than the last time I saw him!!!

This is not fair!
no.gif

I get older and fatter and he stays the same????????
ohmy.gif
no.gif

Bonnie

[SIZE=14pt]I know Bonnie....isnt it the pitts!! we get older and fatter and he stays the same....just isnt it fair is it![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt] OH WOW LYN !!! She looks beautiful !
firstprize.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She looks great, Lyn! Definitely deserves straight A's!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She looks fantastic! She looks like she is really very proud of herself (and enjoying herself), especially in the 2nd picture.
aktion033.gif
Bet you can't wait to take her or a spin yourself![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back