my babys all grown

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi most ladys on her know me from when lady and de-ago where born

so I must introduce my self to the new ladys as mare stare has got huge since I was last on here

my name is jenny and iam from Australia and love mini horse.i have 6 minis now as when I was on here before

I only had 3...wow thay do grow in the paddock like weeds....

I have 2 mares in foal de-ago mum dusty is in foal to his daddy again

and freckles is in foal to a out side stallion as I bought her in foal

as for my saffire ladys mum I lost her to colic about a year ago and it still brakes me heart...

will start a new thread for dusty and freckles

nice to meet you all

cheers jeny

So exciting about the ladies!! When are they due? So sorry about the loss of your mare. But your "babies" are looking GREAT!

Last edited:
Welcome back Jenny and thanks for sharing pics of the babies, wow they are all grown up and stunning too.

They are looking great Jenny - good to hear from you again and thanks for the pictures.
default_yes.gif

so glad you have come back to join us for the birth of your new little babies
default_smile.png
when are your girls due?

have you gotten Deago or Lady out to any shows at all?
default_smile.png

thanks ,ive taken both of them out to shows and both allways do well getting champion and reserve champion

have yous got any in foal for this year

thanks ,ive taken both of them out to shows and both allways do well getting champion and reserve champion

have yous got any in foal for this year
Thats great! :D

no foals for me this year though both Suzie and Penny will be visiting some handsome stud muffins in october
default_smile.png

Well let's see more of these show babies! Do you have any show pictures of them to share? You know how we love to follow the babies!

sorry don't have any nice show photos of my babys

will get some next time I take them out

think next show is very soon

Latest posts

Back