My baby is in the trailer, and on his way!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
WooHoo... doing the happy dance here. L&K's All Fired Up, (aka Sparky) is in the trailer and on his way home... FINALLY. Phyllis, the transport driver, said he's cute as a button, and she'd like to take him home. I think not. Heehee.

Thank you so much Lyn, for all you put up with in this transaction. I'm so thrilled to have him finally coming home here.

Thank you Faye, and Ryan too, for taking such good care of the Sparkster during what are the most important months.

Hugs to you all.

Yippeeeeeeee, sometime tomorrow, I'll be a new mommy again. LOL

Yeah Christmas in November - Nothing like it. Congrats on your new boy - hope to see you at some shows next year

tammy you must be so excited! i cant wait to see him. were going to be in watseka today ill call you later! CONGRATS

Kay

Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
thumbup.gif

Ryan and I are going to miss him , but we are so happy he is going to such a good home!! Here is a picture we took of him right after he was loaded onto the trailer for ya! He already has his wooly coat on ready for the north! He is coming with a red christmas halter and lead
smile.gif

sparky_in_trailer_sm.jpg

Awwwwwww, how cute. Thanks Faye. I can't wait to show him next year. It's a whole new learning curve though. Just enough different from the minis that I feel like I'm going to need a crash course in prep, and technique. I am so excited. In just a few more hours he should be here.

[SIZE=14pt]Tami When do you expect to have sparky arrive? I have been worrying about him since he left.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back