MY BABIES ARE HOME!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
I have been making payments on three beautiful little horses - they are finaly home as of last night. HOORAAAYY!!!!!!!! Corinne ( Meadowridge Farm ) is the best ever, all she really cares about is who her "kids" go to...I cant say enough good things about her. If you are looking for an awsome miniature - give her conderation!

I now have two beautuful mares, Wiinnie is a an absolutely gorgeous

red roan mare, possibly in foal to Woodstocks North Topaz -

Gold Melody boy lines, Mickey Mouse grgrandson. SUPER great lines!

Smokey is a nice little refined mare, and Nakota - well, he is one little spit fire! I will try and post pics a little later...Thanks for letting me share! Thanks Corinne!!!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori, glad I could make your day and bring your new 3 "kids" over.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I know you will give them a SUPER home, couldnt ask for a better home for them!! Now you need to take some pictures and get them posted.
yes.gif
Have fun and I dont expect to be talking to you today, since I know you will be sitting in your yard "talking " to Winnie, Smokey and Nakota (alias..Spitfire)
wink.gif
BTY--Nakota is in her avatar. Corinne

Congratulations!!!! It feels sooooo good to get a new horse and you got three!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
congratulations
aktion033.gif

Looking forward to seeing their pictures!

JJ

Here is a picture of Winnie - I think she is just lovely! My diggy camera is in need of battieries, so I cant take any current pics. But this is
Winnie2.jpg
picture never-the-less...

biggrin.gif
Hay Lori..no favoritetism.sp) ..
biggrin.gif
what happened to Smokey and Nakota's picture??
wink.gif
Winnie looks nice on here, I knew she was your favorite right from the start
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Here is Nakota - my avatar picture - sorry - no current ones but this is my little stinker!

I have no good pictures of Smokey, but she is a little sweet heart!

ref22.jpg

Latest posts

Back