My Area VI National Show pictures so far

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
My Beau Beau has come thru for me again, along with his new little sidekick Phantom. Beau really had anxiety issues at the show on Friday, not having Levi with him, he was quite upset when he was calling for Levi and he didn't come. I hope Beau can get thru this ok and soon with Nationals around the corner. But thru the drama, Beau did super and Phantom was right up there with him in the wins.

It was Phantoms 6th time to be driven and his first time shown. HE WON THE WESTERN STAKES CLASS !!!! I am so proud of him. Beau won the Over Western Stakes class too.

area6stakes.jpg

Then when all was said and done, Beau and Phantom helped me win the Hi Point Amateur award.

area6hipoint.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photo, but after showing 38 classes, i was ready to fall over.

Classes were very nice size and the show staff/ management was SUPER. This was a show you should have not missed. The facilities were spectacular, brand new and still building more new buildings. I will be driving 14 hours again to show with this show management/ facility again. it was GREAT !!!!

I will post later today when the show photographer gets his pics online for people to see.

OH, I almost forgot. Moments after I was awarded the Hi Point award, the CRABBY CHICKEN emailed me the painting she did of Levi for me. I started bawling, it was the best thing I have ever recieved, made me think my boy is still watching over me.

Levi-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow those are some awesome placings!!! And really nice pictures. Congrats, and I am really happy you liked the painting. He sure would be watching out for you!

Wow, congrats on your wins!! I loved the photos, thought u all looked great. And that painting is wonderful!

default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back