My arabian horses,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Well here are SPH Phancyphire(solid bay mare with small star), SPH Sameera Sunnphire(bay mare with strip on face), SPH Phancy Melody(chestnut mare) and Cool Running Sanka SPH(miniature gelding). Enjoy!

SPHArabians-2008.jpg

SPHArabians-2008MelodySameera.jpg

SPHArabians-2008Sanka.jpg

Wow, stunning, especially the solid bay mare .
default_smile.png

How do the horses cope with all the rocks in the field? It looks as if they can work their way around them.

The arabians were born at that farm and rocks are nothing to them. They haven't had any major injuries and LOVE to run and leap and bound over the rocks in that field. Though the upper part of the field, not shown in photo is not rocky, just the lower part.

As for the solid bay mare, that is my baby. She was my second arabian foal and has about $4000 in training on her. She has been used 3 seasons as a lesson horse at a local riding school and I have offered her to them again for this season. I refused $10,000 for her when she was 5 or 6. I sold her daughter at 5 months old and recently bought her back. She is the chestnut mare in the photos. Phancy will be 10 in June, Sameera will be 5 in June and Melody will be 4 in June. Sanka is 10 also.

yeah they love to run. This is a huge 20 acre pasture and I can call them when they are at the furthest end and they come running. Sanka is not in the first photo as he was left behind, after all he is smaller and has shorter legs.
default_wink.png

Your pasture is awesome. I love it. Jaime Jackson tells a story of being called to a stables with a 20 acre pasture for a boarding consult. They had just had volunteers pick up every rock in the pasture. Jaime told them to put every rock back. They were not happy. LOL

I am very jealous of your pasture. Your horses are beautiful!

Emma

Thanks. I love the pasture too. I use to sit on the big boulders and just watch my arabians grazing when I lived with my parents. This is my parents farm. They have a 5 stall barn that is set up for big horses. Where I live I am only set up for minis in the barn but did build a huge run in shed so I could have the arabs here but they are better off at my parents, more pasture and they keep Sanka company. Sanka is technically my nephew and godson, Andrews'. Either farm has excellent trails so no problem there. My parents live 35 minutes away.

Latest posts

Back