My Appy girls first clipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaymom

Reaction score
As the girls human mom, let me start with excuses. Ha! These girls are precious and I am not really showing them, with these pictures, as cute and beautiful as they are in person. I am not blessed as some with the ability to take good pictures, so I usually don’t. I didn’t notice, till after pictures were taken, that I had Copper on an incline. But as all proud mom’s this time of year, couldn’t wait any longer to share them clipped.

First only had two 7F blades to body clip and an old dull 30 for face. By the time I got to the legs it was chewing so only partial of Copper’s legs got done and none of Ebbie’s. Also part of Ebbies face didn’t get clipped close. Hopefully though you can see what lovely refined heads and noses these girls have. The halter was to large (smallest I had) for Ebbie and swallowed Cooper. Both have good size eyes but Copper’s are very large.

Ebbie was born 7.5 from cannon to top of hoof and Copper was born 6.5 from cannon to top of hoof. Both girls have good necks and long tiny legs. Ebbie is 3 months old in these pictures and Copper is 2 months one week.

I really am not pulling up Ebbie’s head so much (though neither one was happy with the clipping and then the pictures…I think that shows) she just carries it high even in the pasture and always stands like she thinks she is a Shetland. Ha! In one picture I included is Ebbie doing a side stepping move. She went in a complete circle doing that. Copper is more laid back and was just sulking through the whole event. They both have cute tippy ears but not in the mood to show them. Copper has different color spots darker and lighter. Both girls have app varnishing on face now and spots underneath color on necks and face, not a gray gene thing.

Don’t post often and now you know why…I talk to much.

Anyway…Presenting..AMHA/AMHR PTM Glory’s Enchanted Ebbie and PTM Glory’s Celestial Copper. Just send in papers (why I took pictures) and hopefully this will be their names.

Yes I realize Copper is really a boy name but my granddaughter named her that (tried everything to change her mind but…) and so had to use it. Ha!

Copper2mo1week1-1.jpg

Copper2mo1week2.jpg

Copper2mo1week3.jpg

Copper2mo1week4.jpg

Ebbie3months1.jpg

Ebbie3months5.jpg

Ebbie3months3.jpg

Ebbie3months4.jpg

Thank you everyone. As the girls human mom can't help but appreciate nice things said.

What pretty little spotty girls
default_wub.png
Both are adorable but I am drawn to the black one
default_wub.png

Thank you Jennifer

I will tell Ebbie she has a fan...of course quietly so Copper dosen't hear.

Oooo, pretty, PRETTY babies!! Love them!!
default_wub.png

Thank you Coventry Lane and Magic. You all have made me so happy with your kind comments.

Latest posts

Back