My apologies to Mini Brook Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
The other day I posted a announcement & photo of Little Wee Lord of the Ring on his winning AMHR Region I Multi-Color Stallion. I said he was our Funny Face's only living son.

It was a "senior moment." I realize I forgot that he has another INCREDIBLE son named Mini Brook's Silver Chief. An OUTSTANDING stallion owned by Mini Brook Farm. Chief is a bald-faced blue eyed sabino who knocks them dead in the show ring. He has won many, many times.

Sorry, Carol & Jim, I just plain forgot! I believe you may have bred Funny (before we got him) to another mare who produced one more son too? Is that correct? I thot I had a photo of Chief & wanted to post it, but I can't find it! Please post! I do love Chief & can't believe I forgot him!
ohmy.gif

That's okay Karen.
wink.gif
You are correct, we retained an incredible colt by Funny Face for our breeding program. Funny Face did produce a couple other colts for us. Sold one as a gelding and sold a stunning pintaloosa colt by him as a stallion.

I'll try to post a picture of Mini Brook Farms Silver Chief. We only showed him a couple times but he went to the top each time. He has become one of my favorites.

Carol

bestofbrdaug04d.jpg

sabinojessaug04b.jpg

Both photos by David Bollinger

Tapestry Minis said:
Stunning!! 
new_shocked.gif

419901[/snapback]

i must agree with Tapestry Minis ***whistles*** he is one pretty good lookin horse.
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

i wish i coud have a horse like that
sad.gif
but my dad always says no
sad.gif
sad.gif
**sighs**

but he is goregous

Latest posts