My adventure with Design

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I AM Ranch

Reaction score
After the world show, I took off for a week with a friend battling cancer in an alternative treatment center in Mexico. Jess (my 15 year old) surprised me when I returned home with this video. The first shots of him were taken that day that we bought him out of a backyard in east Phoenix. As you can see, I found him in a poop filled small stall, but was drawn to him from the start. It was fun for me to see how far he came with training. Jess put in one of the first videos of me driving him before he rocked his weight back and came together. I adore this boy and am so thankful for my time with him. I also really encourage anyone who is only thinking about driving their minito get out and do it. Design was such a bad boy on the end of the halter, but he LOVES to drive, and his character shown through that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, girl, you made me cry but in a very, VERY good way
default_wub.png
default_worshippy.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely a Fantastic video!!!!!!! I am new to Minis and hope to get my 5 month old Misty trained one day in the future to drive!! I am learning so much here from all of you and the videos really are a GREAT visual for a newbie! Congratulations to you and your Beautiful Boy and thanks for sharing the video!!!!

(not trying to sound stalkerish) but i have been watching ya'lls miniature horse videos for a long time, and i loved watching Design in his liberty videos
default_smile.png
Great video!

Thank you for sharing in my love for Design. Yes, drive those minis!

Shalako minis, Ihave one more liberty video to make if him. It is of his run at Worlds. He fell down and was dq'd because of it, but the ironic part was that he also fell down the very first day that I found him. When he fell at Worlds, that memory popped in my head. I have video of that first fall and of that last fall. He was such a special boy to work with!

Latest posts

Back