My 3rd and final foal of 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
Born 4am this morning, after quite a bit of help Piper finally gave us a very leggy chestnut & white colt.

Calekio Painted Whirlwind aka Twister. Mum and baby doing well now, although mum is understandable shattered after a hard delievery. Twister is already shaping up to be a little 'whirlwind'... bucking his heels up at us at less than 30 minutes old whilst mum was struggling to get back to her feet.

Finally... i can sleep peacefully knowing all my mares have foaled safely and and i have 3 healthy little babies.

Better photos to come after he's strightened out, and still very very bent! lol Also apologies for the very bloody photo of piper.. hadn't got chance to clean her up yet without being kicked across the stable.. and she had quite a problem getting the little lad out.

Mummy greeting her new baby

Twister.jpg

Get up mum!

Twister2.jpg

I'm cute... and i know it!

Twister3.jpg

Twister5.jpg

Twister4.jpg

Congratuation on your colt and also a successful foaling season!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Aw!!
default_biggrin.png
He looks sweet! Give his momma a big hug!

Congratulations!

Thankyou. He's beginning to strighten up now and turning into a very nice little colt i think, certainly living up to his name... having already booted me in the knee caps and reverses on mum bucking at her!
default_rolleyes.gif

And yet dispite a very energetic little foal.. she is still doing her normal job of 'even look at my foal and i will murder you!' She is a very foal proud mare, but a brillant mother.

Latest posts

Back