My 3rd and final Foal arrived in a bit of a hurry this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
Shimmer was due July 1st and to be honest I was even questioning if she hadnt snuck in another later cover as she had no development at all.

No udder yesterday morning but then last night had 1/2 a bag so tested milk on mother nature strips and it was 85% but I could see it was close to changing to 95%

So got a hurry on and sorted stable, camera and pager.

Watched through the night but all I saw as snoozing and eating.

My alarm went off just after 7 am so checked my lap top and all that was happening was hoovering. So as I laid their thinking about getting up the pager goes off and there was Shimmer down and pushing.

So out in a hurry and Shimmer delivered a beautiful Bay Splash Filly. Shimmer was tested recently and is positive for Splash. But Shimmer just has a big blaze, 1 sock and a belly splodge + she also has SB1

Stallion is a solid Buckskin.

This filly has a lopsided blaze that falls off the side of her face and then 3 sock and I "think" a small belly splodge. Only saw it as I was tying off the cord.

She is cute as a button with a lovely dished head and tippy ears.

So introduce my last 2012 foal - Banners Buckalicious Belle aka Belle

Belle2edit.jpg

Belleedit.jpg

Belle4edit.jpg

Belle5edit.jpg

Belleedit-1.jpg

Congrats! She is absolutly adorable!

Oh, my, she is absolutely adorable. Love that crooked blaze! Don't you love it when the mares don't keep you up for weeks at a time?

She's precious! Congrats on your baby girl! Love her eyes!

Your foals are soooo beautiful, wish I could 'hop' over to Ireland to hug them. Congrats!

What a nice palomino mare you have.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my babies. I am so delighted with them.

I have 2 fillies this yr and 1 colt but I must say the colt really is a little cracker. There is something about him and I find I cant take my eyes off him.

Oh and for those of you that havent met your filly fairy I thought I would share a pic of my Filly Fairy
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl .

Her name is Alerta

FillyFairy2edit.jpg

i love her little blaze to her nostril! what a cutie! lol on the filly fairy, my daughter would LOVE that!

Latest posts

Back