MVP Show...Waco Texas...May 7-8, 2005

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Hi To All,

For those of you that were planning on attending Bob & Debbi Brown's MVP show at the Heart of Texas Fair Grounds in Waco Texas on May 7-8, 2005, it has been cancelled.

Bob said maybe next year they will be able to host the show, but with both of their jobs keeping them pretty busy they are not having enough time for the family and farm duties.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

NO NO NO!!! TELL ME IT AIN'T SO!!
sad.gif
Can someone else run it?

Karen S said:
Hi To All,
For those of you that were planning on attending Bob & Debbi Brown's MVP show at the Heart of Texas Fair Grounds in Waco Texas on May 7-8, 2005, it has been cancelled.

Bob said maybe next year they will be able to host the show, but with both of their jobs keeping them pretty busy they are not having enough time for the family and farm duties.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

329707[/snapback]

txminipinto said:
NO NO NO!!! TELL ME IT AIN'T SO!!
sad.gif
Can someone else run it?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Carin,

Yes it's true. Got a personal email from Bob. I told him I would post on this board.

Karen Shaw

ohmy.gif
Aaaahhhh!!!! Shucks!!!! I was really looking forward to that show more than any one that I plan on attending this year.....hopefully, next year....that was such a great show.....Oh, well....

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Hey all of you that want a Pony show to go to , come to Arkansas that same weekend.. Searcy , Arkansas we are having a AMHR/ ASPC show, offering Modern, Classic, Foudation, Pleasure classes, Nice town , nice areana
yes.gif
saludando.gif

Lennie Bertrand is the show manager , he had a very nice turn out last year..

Belinda

Thanks Belinda, but Searcy is just too far to haul one horse! Oh well, May's not a total lost to me; I do have a Pinto Area show in Waco the following weekend.

Belinda said:
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Hey all of you that want a Pony show to go to , come to Arkansas that same weekend..  Searcy , Arkansas we are having a AMHR/ ASPC show, offering Modern, Classic, Foudation, Pleasure classes,  Nice town , nice areana
yes.gif

saludando.gif

Lennie Bertrand is the show manager , he had a very nice turn out last year..

Belinda

330442[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back