Mustang mare and foal pair need help ASAP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridachick

Reaction score
This is a very very long messy story, but if anyone is near me and has exp I am pulling Mustang mares (some with foals) this week they are 3 Striker mares and they are $125. HEre is more of the story if your interested or can help me grab them please let me know.. Thank you WILD MUSTANG AND FOALS NEED HELP>

OK I am asking anyone near me if they have exp and may want to help me get some Mustang mare and foal/pairs I really need to save these guys.

Thank you for any help you can get these mares. Paypal donations: [email protected]

If you would like to adopt a Mustang or a pair all you need is the $125 , have no barbed wire and a vet ref/ Contact me for more info... I would love to get some out of there this week if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help. Has anyone stepped up to help you? Have you gone to your vet, farrier, ect? They might be wiling to help.

Good Luck,

CHristy

That post is confusing - who is who and who is doing what and where are/were the mares? Is there a link that you can provide to help figure this out?
default_unsure.png

Sorry for all of the confusion... I am just so stressed over these Mares and foals!

I am Kari and live in Jasper,FL>

The woman that has them is Karen and lives in Quitman,GA

Myself and GA MUstang rescue are going to be picking up some mare and foal pairs....

The woman Karen needs them placed.

We were trying to raise funds for all of them. If anyone is near north FL or south GA and can help or has exp and wants a pair please contact me. ALL are Wild Mustangs, untouched and 3 striker double branded, clear sale titles. thank you, Kari

Latest posts

Back