Murphy and Moons Adventures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethC

Reaction score
"Good morning, Moon". "Good morning, Murphy." I say.

"Bpbpbpbpb ... eh eh eh eh eh", says Moon. Where is my grain. Give me my grain.

"eh eh eh eh eh", says Murphy. Hey Moon. Here is the grain lady!

"Oh are you happy to see me?" I say.

"eh eh eh eh eh", says Moon. We want our grain.

Here comes the measuring cup, scoop scoop scoop and some for Moon and more for Murphy. Growing boy, he is!!! Outside with the dogs ... have to haul water through to the field.

"Munch Munch" say Moon and Murphy.

Have to haul hay out to the field.

"Munch Munch" say Moon and Murphy.

"OK Guys Let's Go Outside!". Swinging open their stall doors one by one they come out, I am convinced they will follow me right out through the door into the pasture.

"Hey, what's this ... an orange wagon. What's in it", Moon says. Is this a food dish?

"That's the cart I'm going to pull", says Murphy. Is there grass in here?

"Come on outside guys, your hay is out here", I say.

"Hey ... over here Murphy ... I think I found some grass" says Moon as he walks on a piece of plywood lying over a whole in the floor. Hey look I found a musical instrument. Let me pound on it with my hoof and let's get jiggy with it!!!!!

Boy, I sure do wish I knew what they were thinking. We've only had our horses for a few days but we love them to death already
default_wub.png
: !!

It sounds like you already know what they are thinking, food, food, food :bgrin They sound like real cuties, we love pictures if you have time to post a few
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Cute! I'm looking forward to further adventures already. I can tell you are a good horsey mom!

You're going to rival Marty and Nicole for good horse-narrated stories! I love the first bit-

"Good morning, Moon". "Good morning, Murphy." I say."Bpbpbpbpb ... eh eh eh eh eh", says Moon. Where is my grain. Give me my grain.

"eh eh eh eh eh", says Murphy. Hey Moon. Here is the grain lady!

"Oh are you happy to see me?" I say.

"eh eh eh eh eh", says Moon. We want our grain.

Here comes the measuring cup, scoop scoop scoop and some for Moon and more for Murphy. Growing boy, he is!!!
I'm glad you are having such a good time with your little boys. Please do post pictures when you can!

Leia

Latest posts

Back