Multi hitch update and new scam on e-bay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
I don't know what happened to this post so I'll try it again.

Jan Multi-Hitch, is on her way home. We got to my house at 4:00 and to sleep around 5:00. We had to work on the drive way as we hi-centered comming in and we didn't want to do that again!!!!!
new_shocked.gif
I was so afraid that we would be stuck blocking both lanes of the highway last night.
ohmy.gif
She left here arround 1:30. It's around a 8 hr drive to her place so I don't expect to have any news today.

Now for the scam I have been looking for a larger trailer and found a buy it now in Il for $5,800 in Ill. Well as i was going to Ill this weekend and that was a really great buy on a 3 horse Sundowner 2002 with living qtrs I e-mailed the seller and asked if there was any thing wrong with it that would prevent me from bring him cash and taking it home with me this weekend as I was going to be within 60 miles of the stated location of the trailer.

Our non american non english speeking seller replied that the trailer was at a "e-bay warehouse"
unsure.gif
in CA. and that if I would send him the funds for the trailer Western Union that he would ship me the trailer to AR for free.
new_shocked.gif
Gee what a great deal!!!!!
yes.gif
I of course sent him his funds and am now looking for my new ride for the horses to arrive any day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(NOT)

I have seen several other items by this same seller with bids on them and dont know how to warn the other buyers but I can warn all of you. Darn the pics of that trailer were to die for.
yes.gif

Oh well I'll just keep looking. In the mean time it's good to be home. However Jan and I were looking at another show bill before she left here. Stay tuned to the next exciting advinture of Jan, Jan, and Lil. I'm sure one is coming to an arena near you soon.
saludando.gif

JAN

Birdmomjb said:
I don't know what happened to this post so I'll try it again.
Jan Multi-Hitch, is on her way home.  We got to my house at 4:00 and  to sleep around  5:00.  We had to work on the drive way as we  hi-centered comming in and we didn't  want to do that again!!!!! 
new_shocked.gif
I was so afraid that we would be stuck blocking both lanes of the highway last night. 
ohmy.gif
  She left here arround 1:30.  It's around a 8 hr drive to her place so I don't expect to have any news today.

Now for the scam I have been looking for a larger trailer and found a buy it now in Il for $5,800 in Ill.  Well as i was going to Ill this weekend and that was a really great buy on a 3 horse Sundowner 2002 with living qtrs I e-mailed the seller and asked if there was any thing wrong with it that would prevent me from bring him cash and taking it home with me this weekend as I was going to be within 60 miles of the stated location of the trailer.

Our non american non english speeking seller replied that the trailer was at a "e-bay warehouse" 
unsure.gif
in CA. and that if I would send him the funds for the trailer Western Union that he would ship me the trailer to AR for free. 
new_shocked.gif
  Gee what a great deal!!!!!
yes.gif
  I of course sent him his funds and am now looking for my new ride for the horses to arrive any day. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
(NOT)

I have seen several other items by this same seller with bids on them and dont know how to  warn the other buyers but I can warn all of you.  Darn the pics of that trailer were to die for. 
yes.gif

Oh well I'll just keep looking.  In the mean time it's good to be home.  However Jan and I were looking at another show bill before she left here.  Stay tuned to the next exciting advinture of Jan, Jan, and Lil.  I'm sure one is coming to an arena near you soon. 
saludando.gif

JAN

418578[/snapback]

Now for the scam I have been looking for a larger trailer and found a buy it now in Il for $5,800 in Ill. Well as i was going to Ill this weekend and that was a really great buy on a 3 horse Sundowner 2002 with living qtrs I e-mailed the seller and asked if there was any thing wrong with it that would prevent me from bring him cash and taking it home with me this weekend as I was going to be within 60 miles of the stated location of the trailer.
Our non american non english speeking seller replied that the trailer was at a "e-bay warehouse"  in CA. and that if I would send him the funds for the trailer Western Union that he would ship me the trailer to AR for free.  Gee what a great deal!!!!!  I of course sent him his funds and am now looking for my new ride for the horses to arrive any day.   (NOT)

I have seen several other items by this same seller with bids on them and dont know how to warn the other buyers but I can warn all of you. Darn the pics of that trailer were to die for. 

Oh well I'll just keep looking. In the mean time it's good to be home. However Jan and I were looking at another show bill before she left here. Stay tuned to the next exciting advinture of Jan, Jan, and Lil. I'm sure one is coming to an arena near you soon. 

JAN

Hey Jan, it is actually against Ebay's rules for you to warn other buyers about a seller(on Ebay itself, of course you can here) but you absolutely should contact Ebay immediately and inform them!!
new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Report him to EBay and they will attempt to deal with him. Unfortunately, he will will probably just come up with a new screen name and start over.

Glad you were able to check it out before you got burned!

Latest posts

Back