Mulligans Run Farm - foaling NOW!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so glad Heather and Shannon left the cam on as long as they did. I want to send them a big hug for all their hard work and a big THANK YOU. It was very informative and it lets all know what can happen any given birth of a foal. I hope the mare is doing ok, and will be fine. Shannon was doing an awesome job!

default_sad.png
my prayers to all......................

I totally agree. As a newby when it comes to foaling, it really helps me to watch others even if they are having problems.

Im so glad Heather and Shannon left the cam on as long as they did. I want to send them a big hug for all their hard work and a big THANK YOU. It was very informative and it lets all know what can happen any given birth of a foal. I hope the mare is doing ok, and will be fine. Shannon was doing an awesome job!

So very sorry to hear of the loss of another mini foal.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
I do hope the mare is doing ok. My prayer's go out to all.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Sending prayers for the little mare - so sorry to hear about the foal.

Anna

OhNo,I wondered what happen to Heather today she was getting together with me about setting up my MARESTARE...Prayers are out to them. Dog gone it
default_no.gif

Posted on Marestare that the foal was upside down, but it's head and neck were twisted so they were presenting correctly. They were unable to save the foal and are trying now to keep Charm calm, which is not easy. She is on private cam at the moment and they will have her back on cam later. My heart goes out to them...

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad, I am praying that Charm is ok and isn't mourning to much. To many angel foals.

Oh no when I pulled up the cam and saw it was off, I figured I better come back and read this post. So sorry for the loss of the foal!! Hope the little mare will be ok. Hugs to all.

Oh no Heather & Shannon - geeze you have had a rough, rough last few months - if I were there I would give you both big hugs and tell you to go away for the weekend and let us handle the foaling - I am sure you are on an emotional roller coaster.

(((( Hugs to you both ))))

Stac

Just saw this post.
default_no.gif
I feel horrible for Mia. And for Charm...she is and always has been one of my altime favorite mares. If I could have afforded her I would have taken her in a heartbeat. Poor little angel colt.

Prayers to all involved.

Posted on Marestare - She is doing very well. They will have her back on public cam today, if she remains in. If the vet feels she'll be happier outside then they'll put her outside. NOTE: she on camera now - she's resting... here's the link again - she's in the upper right corner.

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=mulligan

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on Marestare - She is doing very well. They will have her back on public cam today, if she remains in. If the vet feels she'll be happier outside then they'll put her outside. NOTE: she on camera now - she's resting... here's the link again - she's in the upper right corner.http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=mulligan
Thanks so much for the update, I am so glad she is OK, sorry again for their loss
default_wub.png

default_no.gif

my heart goes out to Mia and Charm. I love this mare. I pray she gets well.I pray you will be able to in the future have a pretty foal fof mia

So glad to hear that the mare is up and going again. Hope she continues to improve. Sorry again for the loss of the foal.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back