Much awaited new foal at Mini H

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
We had a much over due foal delivered last Thursday night. I have had pictures but could not get them uploaded at home on my dial up so I am sneaking it in at work (shhh).

I don't know if any of you remember me telling about our mare that had lost twins December 08, well we wanted to see what this cross would come up with so we took her back to the same stallion in the spring after it was ok to breed her again. She took right off and she finally delivered us a COLT last Thursday after two years of waiting.
default_wub.png
The mom is our mare Little Kings Boston Ballet, and the sire is Erica's stallion, Cross Country Take My Breath Away. My DH usually has the weirdest taste in names and he came up with this one all on his own and my daughter and I can't come up with one better so.....

Introducing "Mini H Winner Takes All"---

DSC02321.jpg

A solid bay out of two silver bay parents. It's funny I took over 5 pictures of him head on to get a face shot and when I looked at them he managed to close his eyes in every single one
default_biggrin.png
He takes a pic like I do.

Nice and well worth the wait, I'd say!!! Congrats!!!

Yeah Ballet!!!

He looks very nice
default_biggrin.png

Maybe Ballet just has a lot of room to grow them....she attempted two last year, so he just had extra room to grow this year
default_wink.png

He's up on those legs and filled out wonderful.

Taker kids are just starting up, one down here and several more to go in the next few weeks.

Georgeous boy!!!! Congratulations................
default_wub.png

Really nice colt. Definitely worth the wait. Congratulations

Arlene

Wow he is a stunning colt!! Congrats!! :)

Susan O.

VERY handsome and upright little fellow!

Latest posts

Back