Mt. Airy auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy4mini

Reaction score
I am thinking about going to the Mt. Airy sale for the first time. Has anyone gone before or is planning on going this year? Do they usually sale show or pet quality and what are the prices like?

I've been quite a few times. You'll find a range of quality and prices have been very affordable here lately .

default_aktion033.gif
We have gone to sale and enjoyed it I've bought from there and had a great time with the horse we got from there. Everyone is really nice and the sellers are there if you need to know anything. There is also a man by the name of Nick there that sells tack also if you need anything for minis. It's just great not sure if we are going but will miss it alot if I don't. I just got 2 new fillies so don't need to buy hubby says NO
default_wub.png

Janet usually posts the catalog of consigned horses online a week before the auction. Ronnie normally posts a link here on the forum for the same when it is up.

You can look over what is being offered and of couse sometimes there are substitutes you can go and check out. It is a nice sale to go to for tack and horses. Most of horses are there on Friday afternoon and you can look them over in plenty of time before the sale. Nick has great tack for sale for minis on Friday night.

I have been there many times sometimes just to socialize but brought a few things home. Sold alot of my used stuff there also. Ronnie and Janet do a wonderful job of running this and there are definitely some VERY quality animals there at most affordable prices. Of course there are some not so quality as well but. you can see for youself. I highly recomend going.

Lyn

I have been twice but in past years. I imagine prices will be pretty low this year from what I'm hearing.

[SIZE=12pt]I won't be there or buying this year, but have a wonderful stallion that was purchased for me last year by Randy Hart. In fact, he has a baby coming in May.[/SIZE]

Have fun everyone - I've done my damage for awhile after the Ocala sale.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back