MRI pic of this alien that is growing inside of me...Meet my Alien..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Theresa- yes it is clearly visible in the pictures!!!! Am sending tons of prayers to you and your family!! I sure hope they can do something with this SOON! Many hugs!!!!

Tons of good thoughts and prayers continuing from here Theresa. I know you'll beat this - as far as Art crying in the shower - you did could getting in there with him as you both need to let out the tears.

Hoping for good news and a solution to this when you go to the doctor on the 6th.

We'll talk one of these days.

Barbie (((HUGS)))

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Everyone is so encouraging!! That is what we need!!! We will keep looking for Drs....The hospital(s) BOD says the surgery is too much of a risk for them to do. If something goes wrong they don't want their name to be associated to it. We are taking things one day at a time. Everyday is a blessing. Tomorrow is a dream that we pray will come to reality and that long awaited phone call. It will come!!! It just has to! Art is getting old before his time..I so worry about him. He is constantly checking on me when I am sleeping to see if I am ????. He denys it, but I know what he is doing. He works every available hour he can to pay for the medical bills. I wonder sometimes, if our lives will ever be the same. I soooo badly want to go horse back riding, just in our back 5 acres. But I know that I can't. Art said maybe this weekend if I am strong enough, I can sit on Woody for awhile. I would love that! Thank you to everyone who has lit a candle for us, I do BELEIVE in the POWER of PRAYER.. Cherish everyday, as though tomorrow may never come. I really never listened to the words of Tim McGraws song, To Live Like You Were Dying till I heard it on the radio yesterday. It sure got my attention, and that is how we are going to get thru this.....Theresa and Art

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you get to sit on your horse this weekend. One day at a time, i pray you can get this worked out.

Just remember your alien, has no power greater than God. My prayer to you is that God brings you thru this and many healthy wonderful days ahead for you and your family. God Bless You.

healing hugs and prayers to you and art! i hope that soon, this will all just be a memory.

Teresa I keep remembering how you and Art fought so hard when Dreamer needed your help. There's no doubt in my mind that you're going to beat this thing....after all with a "kid" with Dreamer's determination and strong will, how could you do anything but win. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Just remember your alien, has no power greater than God.
Thank you for reminding me of that.
default_wub.png
And thank everyone for their prayers and support. I am at home. The past few days have been tough. We are hoping that when we see the Dr. on the 6th, he will have no choice other than to do something. Art said that no matter what, he will get me up on Woody tomorrow. I don't want a saddle, I want to FEEL him under me. I love it when a horse shudders. It is supposed to be cold and windy, but I don't care. I have had horses most of my life, they have always been my blessing and my sanity. Now I can only watch them thru the bay windows in my living room. I watch Art playing with them in the pastures, that used to be "US" doing that. I miss Dreamer's hugs every night, Jasmine asking me for more feed. Ziggi rubbing on me like a cat, Miranda calling Ziggi when she don't go straight into her room, Dayja pinning her ears at me. Sugar asking for nose scratches. Cricket playing catch me if you can every night up and down the isle in the barn..

Dillion and his HUGE Doe eyes and beautiful mane, telling me with just one look he loves me.
default_wub.png
Shooter just being Shooter, Gunny waiting for his nightly scratch and hug. Arizona knocking the feed buckets out of my hands and me pointing my finger at him saying don't do that again! And Woody letting me wrap my arms and legs around his neck, and lifting me 4 feet off the ground and then gently putting me down. I am sorry to vent like this, I just feel like I am losing control of my life. And I LOVED my LIFE the way it was!!! I guess I am feeling sorry for myself, no I am felling sorry for myself. I have at lot to look forward to and I am. I have my faith and fate in the Lord my God, he has already written my book, now we will just have to wait and see what he has written for me. Art will take pics of me and Woody, pictures of me and my horses are always soo priceless to me. I will post one of me and my Big Gentle 29 yo Giant. Theresa

I haven't been posting much but I did want you to know that I am praying for your healing. I check for updates everyday. Hang in there
default_wub.png

Really hope you get to be with your horsies tommorow. Just remember to keep your head high, remember your faith, and that minis are the best therapy their is, they are always their to dry your tears in their fluffy manes, listen to your problems, and heal your aches and pains, they are Gods "littlest angels" and dont you forget it, well, Im off to light a candle for you and Art

[SIZE=24pt] (((HUGS)))[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back