MRI pic of this alien that is growing inside of me...Meet my Alien..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
This is one of many MRI pictures that have been done over the last few months. It is quite scary to look at, but knowing it is inside of me, growing and bleeding is scarier (sp)!!!! I am not real sure what everything is on the MRI other than the obvious. I have another appointment Jan. 06, with a GYN to get yet another opinion on trying to remove the ovary. I refuse to let the thing get the best of me!! I just flat out refuse!!!!! I am trying my best to get on with my life and make the best of things. Now if I could just get Art and my son to do the same. Art was crying in the shower Christmas Eve night, I just opened the shower and got in there with him fully clothed. BROKE MY HEART!
default_no.gif
After a good cry we both laughed at each other and had a wonderful evening together, in the barn with our horses. We really enjoyed our visit with REO and Karrell. It was good to be with friends.
default_wub.png
I know that probably most of you don't know what you are looking at, but it is very visable running down my left side, that would be the right side of the picture. I know that it is not right to ask for prayers for yourself, but please, just keep thinking good thoughts and prayers. I will let you know what the Dr. says on the 6th. Thanks to everyone for your unending support...Theresa

RenningerTheresa5.jpg

RENNINGER_THERESA3.jpg

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as long as you want me to.

I hope someone will start a candle page/group for you like we have going for Linda (Fred) and Skyler. I would if I knew how.

[SIZE=18pt] ((((HUGS)))) [/SIZE]

Theresa,

A number of years ago I had an MRI where they diagnosed one of those in my spine. They said it was small and nothing to worry about. After researching it a bit. I haven't thought about it until right now. The docs said they were very common and benign. Wow I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts dear. I will be lighting a .candle for you sweety. Art is such a good guy. You both keep your faith that all will be Ok and I will say a speacial prayer for you on this 1st day of the new year to give your family a better year than the last. You all have really had your hands full with life challenges this past year. Sending hugs and positive thoughts to you.

That is quite the alien...Keep being brave and you can beat this! My prayers and thoughts for you and your family. It sounds like you have had a rough road so far but here's to it being much better for 2009! Happy New Year!

Theresa, You are in my prayers. I went through quite an ordeal with my daughter in 2000...and I know how Art feels, the worry, as he loves you so much......We just wish we could take it away and endure it ourselves. I know I would have done and did everything and anything for my little one, but prayers and treatment helped her, and just keep faith that all will be ok! {{{HUGS}}}

Theresa you will definitely remain in my prayers until you tell us all is well and you're cured. I hope you and Art will continue to hold one another near....there's strength in togetherness. God Bless.

Hey T.........You are so amazing. Your bravery and conviction is what is going to get you through this. I have no doubt that you are going to overcome this and be victorious and blast that alien back to heck where it came from. I know you are going to get that call to surgery just any day now. Hang on lady, it won't be long now. Big hugs! It WILL be a happy new year.

My thoughts are with you that you will prevail...

Liz

Oh no Theresa,,,,

I know you will beat this thing with two hands tied behind your back! Not a problem,,, you will better very soon!!!

{{{{{Theresa}}}}} You know how I feel.

My CONSTANT thoughts and prayers are with you. And Art too. Give each other a hug for me.

I love you my friend.

default_saludando.gif
Hey Theresa,

Prayers are there from Mississippi! I thank God for your healing while supplying all your needs and bringing comfort and peace of mind to you and your family. We're here for you.

God bless,

Joan

Theresa,

You know how I feel also and I just know you are going to beat this as you are one of the strongest women I have ever come to know. I continue to pray for you daily and I know they are going to get help for you really soon.

Give Art a big hug and tell him it's ok to cry. It's good for the soul. It helps to relieve all the built up stress. Happy New Year to you both (and your son)!!

HUGS!!!! ((((( ))))))

Love you both.

Connie

Sending many prayers to you......and there is nothing wrong with asking for prayers for yourself. I am glad that you have the support of Art.....that in itself will help to give you strength as you fight the alien.

God Bless you and keep the positive attitude.

Prayers for you and the doctors that are treating you. I sure believe in the power of prayer!

Theresa, sending prayers that you will get the surgery soon and be painfree...

We are all here for you...

Theressa, you know you and your family are in my prayers. This will all be behind you soon, and this will be a wonderful year!

Back