Mr. Banner :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoeagility15

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I would like to introduce myself and my mini buddy, Banner. I have about 4 years of horse experience, but Banner is the first mini that I have ever spent much time around. He is almost 5 years old, and is an AMHR registered gelding standing at about 37.5". He had a really good start to life with a family that cherished him, but an unfortunate series of events left him with someone who was not very nice. He ended up going to my 4-H advisor, who is leasing him to me for this 4-H year. It has taken quite a bit of work to convince him that not everyone is going to scream at him and whip him, but we are continuing to make progress everyday. We are currently working on desensitization and ground driving in an attempt to undo the bad experiences he's had in harness.579635_334385166665692_954836989_n.jpg558820_305930879511121_280744656_n.jpgbanner12.JPGbanner11.JPG

Welcome, nice looking boy. Have fun with him in 4H.
default_smile.png

Thanks everybody! I'll try to get some more pictures up this week. I'm super excited because my advisor is going to give him to me because we get along so well
default_smile.png

Welcome from MN! He is super cute, and have a great time in 4-H! I've had a similar experience with my mare. She was completely wild and abused when I first got her, but with time, patience, and love she has turned into a completely different horse. Best of luck with your boy!

He is adorable. Have fun. I think driving around the neighborhood with a cart and a cute little horsey is so fun!! Sounds like you will get there with your boy.

Latest posts

Back