Moxie the birthday dog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Happy happy barkday to my Moxie!!! Today she turns 11 years old….never dreamed when I brought her home that this is the journey we would have taken, but what a ride it has been!!

I know there are still some on here that remember me getting her…and have followed her….and some that have been drawn in by her
default_wink.png

Love, love, love this dog
default_wub.png

~kathryn

13323679_10156872817235251_2906629659166017508_o.jpg

moxieside14.jpg

Happy birthday,Moxie.I love seeing and hearing about your adventures with your beautiful dogs.even though I'm a died in the wool Pembroke person I love seeing your Cardigans.My friend has Cardigans so I get my puppy fix when she has a litter.Keep those post coming about your adventures

Happy Birthday Moxie!! I'm sure she won't mind my belated wish with maybe a treat or a loving scratch. She is so cute, look at that precious face!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday,Moxie.I love seeing and hearing about your adventures with your beautiful dogs.even though I'm a died in the wool Pembroke person I love seeing your Cardigans.My friend has Cardigans so I get my puppy fix when she has a litter.Keep those post coming about your adventures
You know Moxie turned a died in the wool Pembroke person!! LOL They will be picking up their second Cardigan puppy from me very very soon
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

Please post photos of puppies when you have them.going to get my Puppy fix on Wed at my friend's house.this was an AI litter with only 2.Hopefully she will repeat the breeding.Her male is now castrated, but she has a few more straws left. Her kennel name is Kimberwicke.I have had Pembrokes since 1972-don't think I will change now, but maybe someday add a Cardigan or another breed when my German Shepherd is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back