Moving To Calgary!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_c21

Reaction score
Well I just got the call and I have gotten the job I have dreamed about! I move to Calgary the end of Sept and start the beginning of October. I know I may get some odd responces from this but I am working at Spruce Meadows. I know Stacy had a very hard time there but I am willing to do anything to work around horses of this caliber and gain the experince I know i will recieve from this. My mini has found a loving home where his will be shown by a little boy whom my horse adores. My QH Trouble has also found a home at my current boss for the winter while I am away! I just had to tell somebody!

Shannon

There will not be very many minis at Spruce Meadows. Heck minis cannot even see over the jumps there. Best of luck in your new endeavor.

Shannon_c21 said:
Well I just got the call and I have gotten the job I have dreamed about! I move to Calgary the end of Sept and start the beginning of October. I know I may get some odd responces from this but I am working at Spruce Meadows. I know Stacy had a very hard time there but I am willing to do anything to work around horses of this caliber and gain the experince I know i will recieve from this. My mini has found a loving home where his will be shown by a little boy whom my horse adores. My QH Trouble has also found a home at my current boss for the winter while I am away! I just had to tell somebody!
Shannon

467715[/snapback]

lt's a great place l'm sure you must be excited we usually go there at least once a year for one event or another and just being there makes me excited.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back