Mountain Meadows Tymeless Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Here are a couple of photos taken today of my pretty little yearling filly, Flirt. She was a very good girl getting clipped before her pics, even let me do her ears! She is by Celebrations Tennessee Tyme, out of HHF Debonaire's Silver Lining, who was purchased by Thunder from this forum this year! I hope little Beamer (Silver Lining) gives Thunder many beautiful foals like my Flirty! My girl is 32.5" AMHA/AMHR yearling.

flirt1.jpg

flirt2.jpg

wub.gif
Thanks for the emailed shots Amy!

She is certainly growing-up to be a graceful, lovely necked filly! I'll make sure that I send you pics of her maternal sister when she arrives next spring. I have really enjoyed looking at her pics as she has matured.

Talk to you soon.

Fondly,

Va Lynda Ann

Wow, 109 views and only one comment? Doesn't anyone like my girl.
poke.gif
new_tomato.gif

Well, you know I like her! She's family!
yes.gif

I can hardly wait to see her in the carting arena. Stacy's horses always have such great movement. Then there is her Tymer coloring which is awesome, very rich and enticing. She kinda reminds me of a chocolate lovers dream.

Did you take her to any shows yet or are you just planning on her carting career? I know you said she is butt high right now so that might have kept you from the ring this year, I guess. I forgot about that. We have one at our place that is also butt high, but once she grows into herself she is going to be dynamite!

One of these days I'm going to learn to take good pics and send you some of our crew.

Talk to you soon.

Va Lynda Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty filly! Love her nice dark bay color, and her very pretty head. And the rest of her too
yes.gif

Nice filly
aktion033.gif

Sue
smile.gif

Thanks, everyone.
smile.gif
I didn't show her this year, because I showed AMHA and she outgrew her age group. Next year, she'll be coming out, possibly. When she will really come out is in her 3 year old year, because she is a movin' machine!!! She'll be a driving mare, for sure. Will be a nice cross with Alladdin, and also my new colt, Esprit.

Very pretty girl......good luck with her in the ring next year, I think she will do great for you.
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back