MOUNTAIN MEADOWS BEY PEPITO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I'm not much for announcements but I wanted to share this picture with you that I thought was really cool. This is my two year old stallion Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito from Stacy's way up there in Washington State. His daddy is Stacy's Baylee who I love love love with a passion. I've had this little guy for a while and I took this picture of him the other day. I think he's amazing. He's super Araby and ultra refined and he moves just like his daddy. There's more info about him on my stallion page if you want to go see. Jerry keeps letting him loose to play in the barnyard when he is working out there and he gets into everything. I call him Pep but after he dumped over and trashed Jerry's tool box last week, Jerry's been calling him the little "Dickens".......just when I thought I ran out of Christmas names too. Anyhow, here's that picture that I thought was really neet.

Apeprearing.jpg

and here's his halter picture that I like taken somewhere when he was running around with Annette and Stacy

Pep2.jpg

and here he is with Annette

Harley_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks cute, Marty!
default_smile.png

How did he do for you when he was showing in Idaho?

I think he was in the same trailer as my girls that came up from Erica's last week
default_wub.png

Marty, my intution was right.......

I put 2+2+2 together......saw the shipping post from Stacys town, and then saw your horse on Hauled Wrights trailer that was bay with a little white heading to Pikeville, TN, and then shipper said he just came home from a show and noticed Pepito had been at a show, as I was browsing the AMHR show results counting and checking some of mines status.

Congrats!

Congratulations, I have always liked that little guy. He will do you well.

Thanks E. Yes he was on the trailer with your horses headed for Jills.

Stacy pulled him out of the field basically, no conditioning, no sweating, nothing and only like 3 halter lessons in her barn with no show experience at all. He was just learning and practiciing; and then was on the road after that, long long trip for him. He was really tired but is quite energized now.

PS: I don't really want to make a show horse out of him! He's just going to stay home and hang out to be a redneck!

Marty, my intution was right.......

I put 2+2+2 together......saw the shipping post from Stacys town, and then saw your horse on Hauled Wrights trailer that was bay with a little white heading to Pikeville, TN, and then shipper said he just came home from a show and noticed Pepito had been at a show, as I was browsing the AMHR show results counting and checking some of mines status.

Congrats!
I put 2 + 2 together together a long time ago too , but marty already knows that
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

He is pretty Marty, congrats ..so much for secrets huh
default_wink.png

Congrats Marty!! He's beautiful!! Just love that little squiggle of white and how it makes his tail look!
default_wub.png

I'm not much for announcements but I wanted to share this picture with you that I thought was really cool. This is my two year old stallion Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito from Stacy's way up there in Washington State. His daddy is Stacy's Baylee who I love love love with a passion. I've had this little guy for a while and I took this picture of him the other day. I think he's amazing. He's super Araby and ultra refined and he moves just like his daddy. There's more info about him on my stallion page if you want to go see. Jerry keeps letting him loose to play in the barnyard when he is working out there and he gets into everything. I call him Pep but after he dumped over and trashed Jerry's tool box last week, Jerry's been calling him the little "Dickens".......just when I thought I ran out of Christmas names too. Anyhow, here's that picture that I thought was really neet.

Apeprearing.jpg

and here's his halter picture that I like taken somewhere when he was running around with Annette and Stacy

Pep2.jpg

and here he is with Annette

Harley_010.jpg

Congrats Marty on your new stallion.
default_aktion033.gif

You might want to fix the second picture....you need to put shadows in around him. Make sure to check the way the shadows are falling from the trees.

Oh Marty, I am glad you finally formally announced him! He is so beautiful. I just knew you would love him! I think he is going to help you put some very pretty babies on the ground!

P.S. I am sorry I haven't called you...my life has been completely turned upside down lately and only in part in a good way. I have my granddaughter full-time now, she is 18 months old. That is the good part. I am sure you can figure out the rest. I will call when I feel I can.
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a WONDERFUL new addition to your farm! Those are beautiful pics, also!
default_wub.png

Congrats on your new boy Marty! I betcha he can learn to be a redneck pretty fast over in Pikeville! (Remember my old horse trainer is from there!)
default_biggrin.png

Oh man!!! Gonna make your old man stallion angry! That is what is going on here, you whipper snapper comes in thinking they are all that!

Congrats Marty,,, I would have looked for him at the show if I had known. Enjoy him his antics.

Marty you know what I think of him!

Marty is going to start a whole new look of dark horses with white rear feet and white or mixed tails.

Big Font Woman!

Everyone knew but me.

What a WONDERFUL shoulder and butt just a really nice overall package.

Because you made me WAIT for so long you owe us poor uninformed a VIDEO.

Get those scrunchies in and get that camera rolling.

I bet he can really drop it into overdrive.

Very NICE young man.

OK mark me STUPID. I had no idea he was out of BAYLEE, video unnecessary. I try not to look at stud farms that far away from Michigan. But have talked with Century Farms more than once and have a copy of the video of Baylee winning BIG TIME. Talk about OVERDRIVE!!!! DANG GIRL!

Well I apparently can't count (putting two and two together, lol) so I had no clue, but I'm glad you finally let those of us in the dark in on your surprise!!
default_yes.gif
I LOVE the Mountain Meadows horses, and your new boy is no exception.
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back