MOUNTAIN MEADOWS BEY PEPITO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty who are you breeding him to? Glancing at your stallion page, says his foals will be arriving next year
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Hi Marty,

Well, I guess you are keeping the "little dickens" - even tho he is a precocious, nosey little trouble maker :DOH!
default_new_shocked.gif
! I am sure that there will be many incidents of "The Pep-ster" that you will need to report to us on
default_laugh.png
. No, in all honesty, I am very happy that you two "click" - he is a fun little colt with more personality than you can believe, fun to work with, and easy to look at. I will look forward to your posts about his conquests
default_wink.png
, turf wars between Timmy & Nick
default_sad.png
and all the other fun stuff that I am sure you will tell us all about.

Thank you for opening your heart & home to Pepi -

Hugs ((( ))))
default_wub.png

Stac

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow congrats!!! He is lovely and that rearing photo makes him look all boy!
default_yes.gif

whitney said:
Everyone knew but me.
Because you made me WAIT for so long you owe us poor uninformed a VIDEO.

Get those scrunchies in and get that camera rolling.

I bet he can really drop it into overdrive.

Very NICE young man.
Nope, no, you have to count me in among the clueless. I had no idea!!
default_new_shocked.gif
How exciting Marty, he's absolutely gorgeous. Guess I need to high me up to Mountain Meadows before she ships any more of my dream horses out of state!
default_wink.png

MBennettp said:
Marty you know what I think of him! Marty is going to start a whole new look of dark horses with white rear feet and white or mixed tails.
I think in a couple of years he'd cross AMAZINGLY on Marty's two white-tailed girls. What a color package!

Leia

I'm so glad you finally announced him, Marty! It's hard to keep a secret for sooooo long.
default_wink.png

edited for spelling...long day.

It wasn't really a secret Leia, just don't like announcements is all. Kinda modest that way. I get it from Michael. And you better hurry up to Stacys because I am not done shopping up there yet!!!!!!! Well it might take another year but I'm so enthusiastic with her programs I will be a repeat customer if she'll have me back again

Here is the original picture taken in a parking lot with a lot of junk in the background so Ferin was nice enough to change backgrounds for me. She knows just how to do it so perfectly without ever tampering with the horse. I love it.

Oh oh have to run...... I just saw him heading out with Timmy who is proabably going to have him stealing hubcaps now........Friday night on the mountain is ruff!

PepatPacificCrown.jpg

He is gorgeous. If he gets a little too hard to handle you can send him down to Georgia with our girls for a few days. I am sure they wouldn't mind.

Congratulations!

Thanks for the pics.
default_smile.png

Liz

Oh my I didn't know either!

CONGRATS, he's really gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about his adventures with Timmy.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Marty, Pepi is beautiful!!
default_wub.png

As you know I am a big fan of his sire and Stacys breeding program too, I am sooo happy for you!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back