Mothers day Present in the works

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Sometimes if its quiet at mom's work, she will poke around the mini forum.
default_wink.png
I wanted to share with you what I am doing for her and I almost didnt because I didnt know if she would come on here but maybe she will keep it a surprise. Anyway, I decided to do a drawing of our arab yearling Layla. Mom is in love with Layla and I figured that this would be fitting. I want to photograph her and plan to do so on Sunday though she is kind of a mess. I fear the explosions we will encounter when I get my clippers going
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

OF COURSE, I am not by my scanner so I took a picture with my... cell phone....
default_frusty.gif
so the picture is not dark and there will be plum blossoms on the branches that are in the back ground. There will also be more branches. I promise when its done I will put up a SCAN of it
default_rolleyes.gif
I hope everyone likes it. Its done in Prismacolors and not done here.

Layladrawing.jpg

Gotta say.......I am IMPRESSED!!!! Your mom is going to LOVE it!!!!

What an AWESOME present!
default_yes.gif
You've got talent, love it!

Beautiful! She is going to love it!

default_aktion033.gif
Thank you everyone! I was so hoping to get some opinions before I gave it to her (granted its still not done- but close). I think she will like it too. Layla is a good subject for art
default_wub.png
She is quite lovely with a neck like a swan.
default_wub.png

You are very (VERY) gifted!!! That is beautiful and your mom will love it and feel so proud
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

THANKS! I cant wait to finnish it. I still cant find the pink pencil... sigh... I will definately post when it is done. Its been a while since I have done a realistic horse but I want to do some of the minis too. I will definately do them, but who first?....I cant decide!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back