Motel for "R" Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
Just made my reservations for "R" Nationals. Years past have stayed at the RV camp grounds with my traveling partner but looks like she is not going this year.

James (arabesque_James) lives in Claremore but that is too far to drive every morning through Tulsa rush hour traffic. On my last trip up to the Claremore show I did some fast looking around I-44 as I drove through and saw an Extended Stay America.

It is fairly new and I was able to reserve a Queen bed studio suite that has a kitchette for 9 nights for $350.00 + motel taxes. Makes the room about $38.00/night. It is only 5 miles from the show grounds and is located at I-44 and Memorial exit.

Their double bed suites were like $48.00/per night for that length of stay.

You have to go to their website to get those rates. Their sight is http://www.extendedstayamerica.com

Looks like from the map you can go north on Memorial to 21st and then go west to the fair grounds.

For those still looking for places to stay this might be something you would want to look into.

[SIZE=14pt]Davie, that is right next to where we are staying at the Sleep Inn and Suites.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Guess I'll be seeing a lot of you then
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
, both at the show and motel. Can't wait to get some visiting done[/SIZE].

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back