Most beautiful sight on earth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
We had our second LIVE foal last night. Perfect textbook delivery, took all of eight minutes
default_yes.gif
: Good thing I was watching like a hawk, the sack did not break on it's own. We could have lost another one! What a year it has been. I am sooooo pleased to introduce you to Hidden Timbers Miracle Dust, she was born last night, May 1 (our anniversary), at 10:15 p.m. She's by the stallion in my avatar, T-Bone and out of Lilliput Acres Miraculous Alex a brown sabino. So where did the dilute come from? Obviously from her mom, the woman I bought her from was a dilute breeder and told me she had never tested Alex but was pretty sure she carried a dilute gene, guess she was right
default_yes.gif
: I want to thank all the members of this forum, it's been a rough year and you guys have been great. Appreciate all the support you've given me
default_yes.gif
: Little miracles like this one are what make it all worth while!

alexfillyout.jpg

alexfillyday1rt.jpg

OH SWEET!!!! Your fellow is sure throwing some wonderful color!

MA

Glad you finally got a "textbook" one and that you were there. Beautiful! Congratulations :aktion033:

EDITED to add: I just love that pic in your avatar. He is striking and I've admired him ever since I first saw it. He's drop dead gorgeous.

Stacye

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: congratulations,may all your problems be little ones
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on the new little baby. :aktion033:

By the way, what ever happened to the mare that you got back that was in bad condition? I'd like to see pictures of her now.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations on a successful foaling because you were vigilent.[/SIZE]

Lyn

What a doll! I love the color! When things have been rough, these little miracles are so much more precious when they happen. Enjoy!

Oh wow, she is beautiful. I am so very glad your foaling year has taken a turn for the better. BTW, that really is a beautiful turn. Congratulations!!! You have the prettiest. horses!

Really love that T-Bone...

Ginny StP

Gol-lee, she is a little stunner, isn't she!!

Congrats, you did great getting this little doll off to a goodf start by praying Marnie and hubby into an appearance just at the right time!

Leah M.

I think I am in love
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Oh and I ADORE your stallion in your avatar!!!!! :new_shocked:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back