MOS System

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the link, Karen.

I skimmed it and saved it for a little bit later when I can concentrate on it better.

Is this the system used at Nationals?

Thanks!

Jill

Hi Jill,

Yes this is the very one that both Congress and the AMHR Nationals use.

Karen

Thank you Karen for giving this information, I had asked this past week how the points were tabulated. I have not had time to study it yet either, but will do so soon. Thank you again.

Another question, there is a judges book that you can see how the judges placed you in your class at the check in area at Nationals, is there any way after Nationals to see how some of the classes were placed? Just curious, we left in a hurry and did not have time to write some of the classes down I wanted to.

Hi Terri,

Not with they way the classes are listed on the horse shows on line link. When and if the new system (the one that we had at Congress besides the MOS) can and will give you the places on each of the judges cards. That is a nice feature on that particular program.

Karen

Bumping back up for all to read. This is the system that the AMHR uses in scoring at the AMHR Nationals. Please take some time and read it.

Karen

For Linda L and All others interested in how the scoring system works for the AMHR Nationals.

Karen

Latest posts

Back