More Star Strucks Phantom Babies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Well we've had 2 more foals born here and they are both lovely pinto fillies sired by our reserve National Grand Champion stallion, Star Strucks Phantom. This is our first foal crop from him and we are so pleased!

I will do the newest first- O Henrys Tempest in a Teapot, chestnut tobiano + sabino filly. 19.25" at birth and she is the daintiest foal i think we've ever had. She is just 18 hours old in these pictures and in our temp stall while her other is being cleaned. Her dam is just 28.5" for a size comparison.

2011-06-01_10-47-57_446.jpg

2011-06-01_10-54-35_251.jpg

2011-06-01_10-59-14_530.jpg

2011-06-01_10-47-51_351.jpg

She is so darn cute. Always nurses with her right hind leg stretched out. Too funny.

And the next is O Henrys Magnifique Amour, a bay tovero filly born 18.5". She has some paw prints and is very likey homozygous for tobiano. Her dam is a Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse and Texans Play Boy granddaughter. She has many World and National Champion producing sisters.

Now, excuse the mud. We have had non stop rain the past week so we have a little swamp on part of the lot. The mares and foals have access to 15 acres of grass pasture that is not under water, but I had just let them out of the barn and this is where everyone was playing. I know on another thread here someone was saying they hate seeing pictures of horses on dirty, muddy dry lots so i feel like I need to explain this is only a small portion of where they can go.

Ok, here is sweet little Maggie (already a few weeks old):

060111123149.jpg

2011-06-01_11-23-22_682.jpg

2011-06-01_11-15-13_407.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

Ok a couple more-sorry everyone!
default_smile.png
Here is our other Phantom daughter, Precious Pippa for those that remember her (she the horse in my display picture). She is growing up and is already getting close to 2 months now.

Today giving kisses:

2011-06-01_11-08-41_215.jpg

And the other day when it was raining:

051411144937.jpg

Now i'm done I promise!

They are beautiful foals! I love the name Tempest in a Teapot. That was on my short list the last time I had foals. "Teapot Tempest". :D Congratulations!

Talk about an exciting first foal crop - can't ask for much more than three pretty pinto fillies!

Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments on the foals and their names!

Marlene-i was impatiently waiting for my mares to finish foaling so i could do the announcements all at once. Of course they are cooking for what seems like forever this year! Just one mare left to foal and she is not due for a few more weeks.

Oh my they are precious! That little teapot sure would fit in my purse for a trip home to my house!

Thank you rubyview! She is a teensy little thing, she just might fit in your purse
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back