More Pup Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
So I'm in the barn doing my thing (feeding, picking up $%&@, watering, playing with pups, etc...) and decided I needed to get my camera. Heidi, the pup from Callie's litter in September and full sis' to these pups, absolutely loves the puppies; she's in heaven. She plays hide and seek, chases them, etc. and is always so very gentle. She and Katie (the girl I'm keeping), ironically, are especially close and play more than the others (isn't that odd?). Then Katie went right up to Lexus (my mare) and touched noses; Lex is a very gentle, loving soul. So...I run to get my camera. Of course nothing turns out. Heidi licked my lens, so some pics are blurry in the middle, Lex was eating and was "over" the pups, and, well, I got some pics but they're not what I wanted. Enjoy nonetheless...

Heidi, Katie, and Riley

DSCF0104.jpg

Heidi girl

DSCF0101.jpg

Katie and Heidi (I just noticed the other day that they both have a "mole" on the same spot on their noses)

DSCF0114.jpg

Sisters playing...

DSCF0117-1.jpg

Katie saying "hi" to Lex

DSCF0108-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if that was happening around these parts, i wouldn't get a single other thing done! to my way of thinking, puppies are MADE to be played with 24/7!!! lucky you!

I so enjoy your threads with pics of the pups......they are growing up so fast and are just beautiful!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back