More pics of our only 08 baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
I have to share because Im not there to love on here. Thanks Cheryl for taking such good care of my mares while Im away. Cheryl tagged this baby Pookie so I am keeping that as her barn name.

Thanks for looking. I think we have 4 white feet, high white legs in the back... may have a spot on left hip also. Cheryl says she is a minimal pinto. I think her color is devine!

Lyn

pookiedaya4j.jpg

pookieday4d.jpg

pookieday4g.jpg

Pookieday4c.jpg

The bay and white mare in my Avitar is her mother New Hopes Independance Day. Dad is Mini V Dorados Uno.

If all goes as planned she will be in the futurity at Nationals this fall.

Lyn

Oh she is really CUTE! Love Love Love her color.

Kim

If you're just going to do one, then, that is how to do it!!!

Congratulations!!!

She is beautiful.

Liz

What a beauty. Must be soo hard to be all that way away from her. Nice to get regular pics but not the same as being there when you have one that special!

Good luck with Pookie Lyn she looks like she's going to really do you proud...

Heather actually dubbed her Pookie
default_yes.gif

And it fits her so well it just stuck, LOL

She has gotten so pale golden, its hard to tell were the white markings are....and Indy is being a great mommy!

If it will quit raining here one day this weekend, we'll get some outside pics of her too. She really likes to run and buck
default_yes.gif

Guess we need to wet her down to do her markings on her papers then... eccept for that face. We can see that big blaze real well!

Tha nks again Cheryl for taking care of my girls so well.

Lyn

default_wub.png
Lyn,

she is very very pretty.

love her color.
default_biggrin.png

so far we have had all bay foals this year, two more to go.

Latest posts

Back