More pics of Boo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Its official Boo will become a gelding next year. He is currently 28" and has a 8" cannon, so to big for a stallion prospect. But thats ok, he will be a awsome gelding. NObody is getting this boy from me with out prying him from my cold dead hands. And no I wont tell you where I live
biggrin.gif

HE was being a butt tonight but here are a few more pics of him. Dont mind his lack of ears. they came up with the filly came to visit but I didnt have my camera on then.

f23f3afa.jpg

f23f32d5.jpg

This one his neck looks funny but really its just cause they had his head partly clipped and the rest of him funny.

f23f39b4.jpg

f23f2e1a.jpg

f23f33f5.jpg

f23f2923.jpg

f23f253c.jpg

He's pretty, Ashley, and the judges can't help but see you in the ring with him!

What a neat looking star, it looks like a fan. He's definately an attention getter and he's got that look of a little devil too
wink.gif

He is awesome, Ashley!!!

I know when I first laid in-person eyes on my leopard, Jack, I thought he'd be so awesome as a driving and performance GELDING (more fun!) and how can the judges help but notice and remember. I predict you will have a whole lot of fun with Boo in and out of the ring!

He may surprise you, though. I was sure Jack would be a B gelding but I think he's more likely to end up an A now. But, for me, that wasn't a factor in gelding him. I just knew I'd have the most fun with him as a gelding.

I can't want to see him clipped!!!!

Ashley,

Boo is just awesome!! I can tell you are so proud of him! I am so glad that you got him, it will be fun seeing pictures of him and hearing all of his little episodes!

Great pictures and I got such of a kick out of this remark from you - "NObody is getting this boy from me with out prying him from my cold dead hands. And no I wont tell you where I live!!"

Ashley, If you don't know me, I"m the one that at the end of the sale, stopped for a moment and told you that you have the neatest horse of the sale, I didn't know it was you though or I'd have identified myself as such. I acutally think that he is nicer looking than the pictures here, I'd have loved to have him in my pasture, just because he is so flashy. Pretty colt you have there, congratulations, it'll be fun to watch him grow, I hope you keep putting pictures on the forum of him from time to time.

Sounds like you picked the right horse Ashley. I am betting you 2 will have lots of good times together. He is pretty.

He has the cutest little face. I do have a pry bar. LOL Love his coloring!

Fran

YOu can have your pry bar, but you dont know where I live and you better bring something to defend yourself as I will put up a fight
biggrin.gif

Marnie, no I didnt know you, I remember somebody saying that but unfortunatly I can not at this time picture what you look like!
ohmy.gif

I also think he is much prettier then his pics show, but I have yet to master picture takeing of appys.

I love him!!
wub.gif

Now if I could find a filly with that kind of color and a nice level conformation......

There's your pictures!! I was looking for them in the wrong spot (no pun intended)
laugh.gif
He is the cutest!!!!

Ashley, you are lucky I wasn't at that sale because I would have been bidding against you for Boo! He is AWESOME and I can hardly wait till next year when you clip him. CONGRATS!!!!

Ashley,

What a beautiful boy. Lots of appyness there.

Tommy

Oh Ashley he is NICE! I hope to see you two next year in the B gelding division!

Latest posts

Back