More of Melody, Peatrie and Buddy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
When I went to turn Miss Melody out today, Buddy had torn down her electric tape paddock so I said screw it and let her out into the big pasture. We REALLY need to put new fencing up but haven't got around to it yet. There is only one strand of barb wire ran along the side of the pasture that she is already used to. I have been worried to turn her out but figured I would be right there watching. I was worried for nothing though because she really respects the fence line and did GREAT
default_aktion033.gif
She was so happy to wander around. Her and Buddy had a great time playing and when I let Peatrie lose it was pretty amusing to watch. Melody would go running off and Buddy would follow her with Peatrie following him
default_biggrin.png
Pretty darn cute if you ask me
default_yes.gif
It's so funny to think about all the trouble I had trying to find Miss Melody a friend and now she is best buds with a goat and a cow :DOH! It is really peaceful between the three of them and I am in heaven
default_wink.png
Compared to what I have been going through these last few months, it is pure joy to see some friendships developing
default_wub.png

DSC06048.jpg

DSC06051.jpg

I liked this pic of Peatrie, even with the crusty nose
default_yes.gif

DSC06056.jpg

Actually I am not really sure how old she is. I had asked the same question on the Back Porch Forum but no one was too sure.

Brandi, they look so cute together!! Glad it is working out for you all--

Actually I am not really sure how old she is. I had asked the same question on the Back Porch Forum but no one was too sure.
Shes definatly under one. looks about 4/5 months old to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What crusty nose?
default_biggrin.png

Peatrie.jpg

As always, fantastic photos Brandi...!!!
default_aktion033.gif

It must feel so good to see Miss Melody finally have some great friends. Who said that she needed another horse to be buddies with? Look at her now, shes never been happier and either have you.
default_yes.gif

I'm so happy to hear how happy you are.

xox Leonie xox

Hahahah thanks Leonie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your so good at this stuff
default_aktion033.gif

And thanks for your comments everyone
default_yes.gif
We have been having a great time around here
default_wink.png

What crusty nose?
default_biggrin.png

Peatrie.jpg

As always, fantastic photos Brandi...!!!
default_aktion033.gif

It must feel so good to see Miss Melody finally have some great friends. Who said that she needed another horse to be buddies with? Look at her now, shes never been happier and either have you.
default_yes.gif

I'm so happy to hear how happy you are.

xox Leonie xox

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back