More minis on TV.............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVED it and your wonderful family!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Mary, WAY TO GO!!! That is such a great segment and awesome way to show and tell "what do you do with those little horses!!!" Really makes me smile ths morning to see the clip about your horses and family
love0075.gif

Great segment! Great representation of our little horses! Your horses all looked GREAT! Neither you or your husband looked bad!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for sharing with us!

Viki

That was heartwarming..to hear the entire family candidly speak how they love the horses and all involved..great testimonial to family and the miniature horse!
default_aktion033.gif

Mary,

Thanks for sharing - I love the video - it shows how wonderful it is to have an entire family sharing and enjoying the love of the miniature horse.

I think the picture of your little guy being involved is just precious! What a great way to teach people about how versatile these little horses are.

It was great to meet you and your husband on Saturday - your little boys are adorable!

I am so happy that you have Scout - I am anxious to see all of you in action at the Winona Show.

I thought it was great! Isn't horse showing on a hot day wonderful?
default_wacko.png
I know I always feel so feminine
default_biggrin.png
:DOH! But really, who cares. Everyone looks as drowned as you do. Thanks for posting.......that was fun. You should be very proud of your family.

Update -

The Sansevere Story, Carrie Underwood Vitamin Water Commerical and other youtube small equine stories are on the main registry web page now!

kudos AND THANKS

That was fabulous!
default_yes.gif
I ddn't see any red squinty faces--just a lot of JOY!!
default_wub.png
I really loved watching it. Thanks so much for sharing.
default_yes.gif

Great piece and you really made it clear what a wonderful

fun life miniatures can bring to a family

And so glad they showed so many things a mini

can do

You have really opened some eyes to our little horse world with that spot

You all look great and beautiful horses

Lori

How sweet, and what a great representation! Sounds like you're all very proud of all of your horses, and you deserve to be.

default_aktion033.gif

OMG---that was wonderful to watch!!! Thank you for sharing
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm very new at the mini show thing, do any of the shows do a hands on agility course like that?

Latest posts

Back