More minis on TV.............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
OK.......I'll post the link if you'd like to watch it
default_laugh.png

.........but first I want to point out a couple of things.....

I'm willing to post it for the kids and the horses because the horses look just fine and the kids look cute but it was 85 degrees out that day and my husband and I are all as hot and sweaty as can be.
default_wacko.png

I didn't know I was going to be filmed so of course...

:arg! I have no make up on, hair in a messy pony tail and am wearing dirty barn jeans & t-shirt. I have also decided I am going out shopping today for a MUCH more supportive bra to wear when jumping a horse!
default_new_rofl.gif

My husband also talked on camera after he'd run a jump course several times with a horse so he is all out of breath and red-faced and squinty eyed in the sun but we both agree that we'll take one for the TEAM as long as the kids have fun and look good and the miniature horse breed gets some good publicity.

KSTP TV Miniature Horses in the News

Great clip! It's always so much fun watching your family compete at the shows! Love to cheer you all on! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

That was an EXCELLENT interview! I bet you get some phone calls from that.
default_yes.gif

Great to see your whole family with the same interests. Very special.

(first I want to point out a couple of things)

I would not have noticed. You all looked fantastic.
default_wub.png

Thanks for sharing, loved it.
default_saludando.gif

That is great!!! Its neat our they showed how much of a family project they can be and how every one (any age) can compete. Go minis!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Psst....you looked good. But nothing like a camera to point out the flaws only you can see. :DOH!

default_wub.png
wow

great job you all.

Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves.

Families enjoy their time together is priceless
default_biggrin.png

thanks for sharing.
default_yes.gif

What a GREAT piece!!
default_biggrin.png

You all looked great and having fun together as a family which is what counts.

Beautiful horses too!!
default_yes.gif

Very well done interview. Bet that opened alot of eyes

to what great family fun showing minis can be. Gorgeous horses.

They came to us about it.......but having said that......my husband is a sportswriter, is on a morning radio show and has done a variety of sports commentary and other television work over the years in Minneapolis so he sort of knows almost everybody in that industry and he was talking to the person that did the story on us one day and telling him about our horses and he wanted to do the story. He thought it was great that our whole family was involved.

We did another much longer segment last year -- for another outdoor sports tv show but I don't have a link to show that one.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive .
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
That was awesome!!!
default_aktion033.gif
You all did a great job!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Bob & Mary!! Awesome news segment!!! Jodie is down here working on taking pictures but we heard about the program...and had to take time off from climbing up and down these mountains to check it out. AWESOME and WOW! Those kids are really growing up FAST!!

Latest posts

Back