More little "pink" bundles!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefall

Reaction score
This weekend was busy, got a beautiful black filly with blue eyes and a silver bay filly, they both have blazes just like their older sister who is almost 2 weeks old.
default_smile.png
I call them the three Musketeers! LOL

Thanks for letting me share!

0331.jpg

016.jpg

WOW they are gorgeous looks like you guys are off to a fantastic start!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

~Jessica

default_wub.png
what cuties.

love their blazes.

Do they have the same sire?does the sire have a blaze as well?

Adorable girls. I so envy the white. I have had only three foals born here to date and all of them have been solid. Not a white mark anywhere. Different daddies too. Lucky you. I really like the little black, she reminds me of the colt I bought last year. (I WILL get white one day lol)

Wow they look like bookends. So cute! Love thoses blazes I second the need for white.

Mary

Wow! What beautiful little girls. Your black one with the 2 blue eyes and the blaze is to die for. That is my dream horse except I would give her 4 white socks. Congratulations!

Tammie~

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats on the new baby girls.....love that black one!!! are any of them shetlands???

default_laugh.png
Did Kewpie Doll foal yet?????

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
They are so pretty
default_yes.gif
I love their blaze. Joyce

Thanks everyone!

I've been busy and I would like to congratulate all the new babies that I missed!

The sire to these babies is a black and white framed overo, bald face, blue eyes but I sold him last year. Didn't think he would help make so many fillies, he didn't last year! LOL He is on my website if anyone wants to see.

Mary, I should have one shetland but probably not for little while yet and Kewpie is still baking but the timer should go off very soon!

Latest posts

Back