More Harness Questions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are so sweet and believe me, I miss you too. Unfortunately things change and through circumstances outside of my control I no longer drive or have much time to participate here. Please feel free to look me up on Facebook though as I continue to be active there, sharing the new and unharnessed adventures of Kody the Californian. I will pop in when I can but the forum already ate this reply three times so I don't think it's meant to be!

Hugs,

Leia

for Leia...

sigh...

I no longer drive either but still miss your postings. Thanks for the postings to give this forum member a little bright light. Its been a rough year here for us here for so many reasons and at one point I got so low I put my driving stuff up for sale and gave up my heart horse (in my avatar) back to his other mommy. He came back a few weeks ago and for that I am so happy that he is home. His birthday was yesterday, he is 14, here is his fuzzy birthday photo.

IMG_0187.JPG

Thanks for stepping back in, if only for a moment. I really appreciated it.

Happy birthday, heart-pony. He's the same age as Kody. It's been a very dark year for many of us and I am sincerely hoping this one is much better. Hugs to you!

Leia

Latest posts

Back