More from the Fugly horse site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
Here is another quote from the site today....

Aelfleah Farm said...

Well I guess you have to do something with all of the mini's being bred willy-nilly. Maybe if you hide them in costumes , no one will see their misformed heads and mouths

Mini breeders are as bad as color breeders. If it's tiny, bred it. But then you get the ones with spots too! So you can bred tiny and spotted and never mind that when the ignorant rubes have finished tormenting the beast into a biting kicking monster that not even the kill buyers will have it...

August 8, 2007 12:58 PM

I think I better get off that site :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: ......Stupid people make me what to SMACK'EM!!! :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

VERY annoying to read such a blanket statement, but also frustrating knowing how many "breeders" of minis it does actually apply to.

*sighs* I've been busy OUT IN MY BARN all day, and running errands in town, and in spare moments just out there hugging and loving on my "pasture art".
default_wub.png
:

I come back in for some "r&r" only to come online and witness just how "productive" "the infamous anonymous blogger" has constucted the day.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

This latest "entry for educational purposes"
default_wacko.png
: is designed for nothing other than for "reaction" out of shear hateful spite. Hoping for nothing but "retaliation", plain and simple.

The only "education" I can fathom one could reap from that "scholar of humanity" is how to "constructively achieve a goal of vendictive misery within oneself".
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I will not visit this site or give them a moment of recognition. Why visit or pass on info about such a waste of time site when there are so many worthy sites out there?

I will not visit this site or give them a moment of recognition. Why visit or pass on info about such a waste of time site when there are so many worthy sites out there?
My sentiments exactly..the more you protest to people of this "type" the more they love it...its for attention only and I don`t give them any. Too many other worthy causes to invest my time in.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back