More flowers for a rainy day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
Maybe these will bring some sunshine to you today as they did me. the first one is one of my favorites

Bleeding Hearts

DSC_4357.jpg

Rhododendrens I love these along with azaleas, that are not blooming yet.

DSC_4359.jpg

Don't remember the name of these but the grouping of colors is gorgeous. I have them in half barrels

DSC_4361.jpg

Japanese Lantern, from last year but it is so pretty and different.

DSC_1371.jpg

Last but most important, my sweet Rudy who loved to be in the garden with me. He is now gone from our lives but still close to our hearts. I still have his nose prints on the front window.

rudyinbirdbath.jpg

Kathy...those are beautiful. The colors are so vivid!! Liz (Hosscrazy) and I always chat about her beautiful flowers she has as she lives in CA and I remember when I lived there (Monterey where I was born) I remember all the beautiful flowers and trees we had abundant around us. And oh the smell...the smells were just breathtaking! Thanks for sharing those, brought back a lot of memories. And Rudy looks to have been such a sweet, gentle soul!

Edited for typos!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathy...those are beautiful. The colors are so vivid!! Liz (Hosscrazy) and I always chat about her beautiful flowers she has as she lives in CA and I remember when I lived there (Monterey where I was born) I remember all the beautiful flowers and trees we had abundant around us. And oh the smell...the smells were just breathtaking! Thanks for sharing those, brought back a lot of memories. And Rudy looks to have been such a sweet, gentle soul!

Edited for typos!!
Thank so much, when I lived in southern California all we had was DG and the plants did not do well. No that I am in northern CA I am having a wonderful time growing plants that actually live from year to year. Plus the weather is great for growing. The violets I planted last year were just in full bloom and the whole garden so sweet smelling. Pretty soon the purple and white lilacs are going to pop out too.

OH WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
Such gorgeous pictures... please please tell me what kind of camera you're using to take these very pretty pictures.

OH WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
Such gorgeous pictures... please please tell me what kind of camera you're using to take these very pretty pictures.
I use a Nikon D70 with a wide angle lens. It is a wonderful camera. Most pictures are taken on auto too. don't have to be a genius to operate it, but I do wish I could take lessons to learn all it can do.

OH WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
I use a Nikon D70 with a wide angle lens. It is a wonderful camera. Most pictures are taken on auto too. don't have to be a genius to operate it, but I do wish I could take lessons to learn all it can do.

Thank you so much... I am looking for a new camera and I love the color and clarity of your pictures. I seen the bengal and turkey photos too, beautiful !! I'm going to go bizrate to check the prices on that camera!!!

Latest posts

Back