More brag pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Went down to visit my two babies at the farm yesterday and got a few cute pics. I'll be able to bring them home in November (seems so far away!) since they are late babies.

Here is my filly, Gaia, at two months old. She is just a beautiful, delicate thing, and I am thrilled to have gotten her.

gaia2month2.jpg

gaia2month.jpg

And my handsome colt, Esprit Poetique, who is now 5 weeks old:

headshot.jpg

esprit1month.jpg

espritfront.jpg

The bloodlines on these two are fantastic, I am so happy to have the both of them. In particular, I wanted to have the bloodline of Sundance LB Troubadour, and I have it here! He is the sire of my colt, and the grandsire of my filly.
biggrin.gif
The icing on the cake is that they have terrific movement, in addition to being so pretty!

Thanks to Steve and Terry of Sundance LB for selling me this perfect package deal!!!
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]They are lovely![/SIZE]

Lyn

Amy,

They are both gorgeous (love that Amish beard on Poetique!)

Hey...next time you're headed down there for a visit, if you want company, let me know. I've been wanting to visit Sundance for some time now.

They are real cuties and getting them home will make you all happy! Mary

ClickMini said:
Went down to visit my two babies at the farm yesterday and got a few cute pics. I'll be able to bring them home in November (seems so far away!) since they are late babies.
Here is my filly, Gaia, at two months old. She is just a beautiful, delicate thing, and I am thrilled to have gotten her.

gaia2month2.jpg

gaia2month.jpg

And my handsome colt, Esprit Poetique, who is now 5 weeks old:

headshot.jpg

esprit1month.jpg

espritfront.jpg

The bloodlines on these two are fantastic, I am so happy to have the both of them. In particular, I wanted to have the bloodline of Sundance LB Troubadour, and I have it here! He is the sire of my colt, and the grandsire of my filly. 
biggrin.gif
  The icing on the cake is that they have terrific movement, in addition to being so pretty!

Thanks to Steve and Terry of Sundance LB for selling me this perfect package deal!!! 
aktion033.gif

457270[/snapback]

They are both so preciouse
wub.gif
! I love the little beard on the colt LOL
laugh.gif
!!

Very nice babies! Congratulations! I bet you can't wait till November!

Thank you, everyone! I appreciate your kind comments. I love Esprit's beard, too, as well as his sassy look! :D And these pictures really don't convey what a lovely little china doll my filly is. The two of them are definitely part of my dreams for the future!

Latest posts

Back