Moonie is becoming an AUSSIE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I would like to CONGRATULATE Samantha Goh-Edwards of PIXIE VALLEY MINIATURE HORSE STUD in Australia, on her purchase of LTDs Moonstruck AND Haligonian Targets Tigerbeat!
aktion033.gif

f33d073b.jpg

f2dc3883.jpg

These are the parents of our new bay Frame Overo colt "Kickapoo's Apache Moon".

Since we are keeping Apache as our new Jr. herd sire, and we've kept all of Moonie's Frame daughters.....the time has come for Moonie to move on & make gorgeous babies for someone else.
yes.gif

Check out Samantha's website here: http://www.pixievalleyminiaturehorse.com/

Samantha is a lovely person & has an incredibly beautiful ranch....The horses have hundreds of acres to roam, and lakes with islands! Wish I was going with them!
yes.gif
sad.gif

[SIZE=14pt]How exciting for Moonie!!!! I know you will miss him but this baby of his is SOOOOOO good for a replacement![/SIZE]

Lyn

That sounds wonderful. I wish I was going with him.
aktion033.gif

Congratulations to you and luck to your horses.

WOW Dona...I checked out their website..what a beautiful place!!!

Let`s go visit!!!
yes.gif

THAT is way too cool! Congratulations to all. Is she a forum member yet?

What a wondeful place....wish I could afford Phantom!!

Congratulations Dona!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you. Moonie has done a great job producing for you and I hope you have at least some foals coming for '06 from him. WoooWooo...... maybe you can go visit him!!!!
laugh.gif

Bess Kelly said:
Congratulations to you.  Moonie has done a great job producing for you and I hope you have at least some foals coming for '06 from him.    WoooWooo...... maybe you can go visit him!!!! 
laugh.gif

447093[/snapback]

Yes Bess....all my mares have been rebred. But with losing Missy this year, and now Tiger leaving with Moonie....that leaves me with only 3 breeding aged mares, and one of those is being bred to Destiny. So.....expecting two Moonie foals next year. One of my Moonie daughters will be old enough to breed next year
biggrin.gif
and then I have 3 other Moonie fillies that will join the broodmares when old enough. I have downsized quite a bit & like it that way. Moonie is going to be in HEAVEN with a whole herd of mares all his own!
yes.gif

I was a good girl Dona, I didn't tell anyone!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful place for him to date!!!!!!

DONA, THAT IS SO FANTASTIC!!! HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL...THEY ARE GONNA LOVE HIM...I THINK HE WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL AUSSIE!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH
yes.gif

LIS

Latest posts

Back